Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weigh in tomorrow

Well, tomorrow is weigh in day for me.  I haven't been weighing, but my clothes aren't fitting any better.  I'm drinking my water, taking my vitamin, only eating fruit as a snack, yadda, yadda, yadda...

I think I need a more regimented something to hold me to a particular method.  I'm exploring options and will keep you posted.  Thank you to those of you that are helping me in my research and questioning stages.  

It's important for me to say that I'm not trying to jump on a bandwagon, or go with an easy solution.  My goal is health.  In achieving health, I hope to feel better about how I look, and feel better period.

Right now, I hate looking in the mirror.  I do not like to keep pictures that have more than my face in them.  I'm a very unhappy person.  I don't have any clothes that make me feel good.  I'm tired of my poor stretched out tummy just hanging.  I'm really sad and really ready to make the changes that will work.

I need to be proud of myself.  I have done a LOT of work on the emotional aspect of my life, and relationships and that kind of thing.  Now it's time to make sure my body is around to benefit from that hard work.

No comments: