Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Let's get it started!!!

I went to the grocery store today and stocked up in preparation for my WW way of life.  The interesting thing is that I'm going to have to force myself to eat a lot more than normal.  I usually don't eat much during the day.  Maybe that's been part of my problem.  Who knows?  

I'm in the market for a Pilates video.  I was going to grab one at WalMart today, but they didn't have any.  The WalMart by my house is really small, and they don't carry everything a normal WalMart does.  

I did get a couple of Smart Ones for when I don't feel like cooking a big ol' meal.  

I got lots of chicken breast, some turkey, lots of veggies.  I'm looking forward to getting started and seeing results.  You'll be the first to know how my first day goes.  ;)

No comments: