Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good morning!

Well, I didn't get to sleep until after 2 am.  The good thing is that since I couldn't sleep I did crunches, leg lifts, and push ups.  :)  Much better than sitting glued to my MacBook.

I did take my vitamin this morning, and had some waffles with PB.  I'm hoping the PB will stick with me a little.  I've only had water or unsweetened iced tea to drink for the past few days.  It feels good to know I'm not drinking a bunch of extra calories every day.

I've also eaten an orange the past couple of days.  It seems silly to mention, but I've gotten out of the habit of going to fruit as a snack.  Oranges for a long time would not touch my lips because I played soccer for 10 years.  Apparently oranges are THE snack for halftime and post-game for soccer kids.  I couldn't bear to look at them for a long time.  Now they are refreshing once again, and I know the value of the nutrition they offer.  

I have not done the elliptical lately.  I'm hoping to get in there when Logan naps today.  If not, I've got to get him to bed earlier tonight.  He's been up past 11 the last few nights and it's driving me mad.  I think this is his way of letting me know that Dad's absence is affecting him.  

Just wanted to touch base a little today.  Love to all of you who are keeping up with me!

No comments: