Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here's a goal for me



This sexy little number will be headed my way in 3-5 business days.  I think it's pretty cute.  It's a size smaller than I'm wearing right now, which is a risk for me.  I was encouraged to order it that way by multiple parties, though.  I'm planning on wearing it in mid-late July, and if I stay on the right track, I could possibly lose up to 18 lbs, if I lose 2 lbs/week.  I know that's not likely, and is on the high end of what's healthy to lose, so if I lose 10 lbs by then, I should be all right.  

And you know what?  If it doesn't fit by then, maybe it will a month after that.  

I'll be doing pilates to try to help my posture and strengthen my abs and back.

I have to get back on track with the elliptical since hubby is gone again.  I need to do 30 minutes at least 4 days a week.

Please keep checking on me.  This accountability is awesome!

Oh, and my new favorite healthy food is Ronzoni Smart Pasta.  Check it out!  Faaaaabulooooous!

3 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

You're gonna rock that dress!

The Little Wife said...

I agree, she is going to rock that dress.

Amber, you sexy little kitten!

Mary said...

Love that dress!! Keep it up! I can feel the change in you coming through the computer.