Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Checkin' in...

So today is the end of my first week of WW.  I've been doing a really good job of tracking all my points and keeping up with them.  As of right now, I still have over 20 weekly points to play with.  I'm really having a hard time allowing myself to use them.

Here's the craziest part - we've eaten out a few times!  I'm very aware of serving sizes and appropriate choices after just the first week.

I haven't done much playing on the boards on WW's site.  I'm just using the trackers and points search features.  I don't really have much time, frankly.  The hubby's home for just a few days before going to drydock for a while, and I'm trying to spend as much time with him as I can.

I'm hopeful about tomorrow's weigh-in.  I'm hoping to see some results.  I really am.

I know that I'm not drinking enough.  I need to purchase a water bottle.  If I don't have it readily available, I'm not going to drink it.  

I need to get moving.  With Stuart home, I haven't done any exercise at all.  I purchased a Pilates video with resistance bands, so I'm going to try that tonight and see how it goes.  I need to work on my flexibility since I'm not able to take dance classes right now.

I'm doing a great job weighing my foods and measuring accurate portion sizes.  Go me!  

Thank you so much to all of you that are reading and keeping up with us.  I've gotten countless e-mails and private messages about it.  It's the accountability that's going to keep me accountable.  I appreciate you caring enough to check in!

No comments: