Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yay!!!

So, tonight I made a decision and went ahead and ordered 10 Minute Trainer.
It should be here in 5-7 days, and I'm excited. I need a little something to get me motivated, and spice things up. This seems like a good program, it doesn't promise that you get to sit and do nothing while melting away the pounds. It's a workout program, and I think it looks pretty good.
I feel like I need to up my physical activity - maybe that will release those feely-good hormones and give me the little boost I need :)
I haven't talked to anyone that's tried it yet, so I guess I'm the guinea pig for the job!

I'll give you all a full report when it comes in and I try it out. It looks challenging yet do-able at the same time :)

I'm gonna give the REAL Malibu Barbie a run for her flippin money!

No comments: