Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eeeep!

So, having an alright week this week. I had a rotten day yesterday (blah!).
But I had a good conversation with a great friend last night and we got on the subject of I just kinda feel like I'm frazzled and stressed out and I'm wondering if I should get my unhappy ass on some anti-depressants. I think it's tying in to the beating myself up when I don't do as well as I'm expecting myself do to on this "change" in my life and eating habits.
It would normally be a simple thing, but with TTC I don't want to put myself on those kinds of pills only to yank myself off of them when (if?) I get pregnant.
My friend brought up the advice of taking a vitamin, with a b complex in it. I've seen some vitamins that are helpful in weightloss on tv - so I think I'm going to pick 'em up and see if I can't get this little black cloud to stop following me around! Man, it's so draining!
I know that change is usually a good thing, but I'm trying to change the way I eat. Trying to change the way I clean house. Trying to change my surroundings (IE - PCS!), trying to change my fertility issues ... and I think I'm just on a bit of an overload.
Hopefully this vitamin will be JUST the little boost that I need!

I'm happy to report that I'm fitting VERY nicely in to my 14's. I was a 16 previously. I haven't noticed a change in my shirt sizes, and I didn't really expect to. I think with my bust, I'm always going to be at least a large in shirts.
When I get back in 12's I will be pre-baby size, and that to me will be absolutely amazing! Every size down after that will just be icing on the damn cake :)

3 comments:

Nissa said...

Your TTC? I missed that!

If I was the one who made you start recollecting, forgive me.

:mwah: love you

AlaskanPrincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tigerlilly said...

Yep Yep! TTC :) It's part of the reason I'm doin' this... need to be as healthy as I can if I'm gonna bake a lil bean <3