Monday, July 21, 2008

Shut Right On UP!

Guess what I bought yesterday?

no, really... guess!


Okay, I'll tell you...

a pair of size 10 pants!  That FIT!  

I know!  I can't believe it, either!  I didn't even try them on.  I just grabbed 'em off the rack and brought 'em home.  =D  I am thrilled beyond all belief!  If I could be in an 8 by Christmas, I'll have met my goal in 7 months.  As it stands, I haven't worn a 10 since 2000.  

I'm still needing a 12 in most pants, but this 10 really made my day!

Keep encouraging me, please!  I've gotta keep this up!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay! I'd be wearing those size 10's everyday and declaring that as my current size!

The Roaming Bilderbacks said...

That is freakin' awesome!

Just a Girl in a Port said...

That is so super freakin' cool! Congrats!!!!

Who I Am said...

Ok, so silly, but I'm so happy for you I got tears in my eyes! I'm so proud of you, girly!