Thursday, November 20, 2008

what a week!




Let's say this week has been hectic!  Sick kids - again - and the return of my love!  I was devastated after the realization that my planned dress didn't work, and was concerned that I didn't have the funds to find something else.  I happened to find something pretty fabulous at Ross for $13~  Not too shabby!  It certainly flattered my legs!
Let's just say that the dress had the intended effect.  My husband was crazy about it, and we were so happy to be reunited after a Hellish month.  

I also started a new workout in addition to my pilates - Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  Oh.  Wow.  Faint of heart do NOT attempt.  It is TOUGH.  Really tough.  After the first two days, I could not bear for my children to touch my arms or legs.  It was painful.  I have no doubt that I am gaining muscle from this video, and I will be toning up and strengthening these muscles.  Since my husband will be home for a while, he's doing it with me, and I couldn't be happier.

Today's weight was 183.0.  I'm down .5 lb.  It's still a loss, but it's the smallest difference in a while.  I've got the challenges of family visiting, my son's birthday, my husband being home, and Thanksgiving staring me in the face in the coming days.  Yee Haw.


4 comments:

Leah said...

I am thrilled for you, my love! You look fabulous! :)

Chrissy said...

You look great! a half a pound is a half a pound, still great! And better than it being on your body, right?!

Now that you've posted about the 30 day shred, I need it. I tried to avoid that post on CC and now you're blogging about it.

Hope you're having a fabulous (and easy) time with your sweet husband being home!

Mary H. said...

Whoo hooo...looking good hot mamma.

Milli' said...

Wow! You look awesome. I'm so glad he's home. I didn't realize he'd been gone for a whole month!