Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello!

I feel like I've been MIA so long that I should re-introduce myself!

I'm still here! I'm really not sure what to say other than I'm starting back at square one. I kinda feel like I subconsciously prioritized my "battles", and this got pushed to the back of the list.
Sadly.

Anyways, I'm back and so is my drive and focus.

I want to be in a 12 by Christmas, that's my new goal. Amber's been showing me some CUUUTE clothes on these websites, and I'm dying to be able to fit in to them. Not to mention, the wardrobe I already have in my closet!

It feels like my TTC "battle", weight "battle" and all the 100 other things got too overwhelming.
I'm taking a serious break from TTC. Too much emotionally came with that journey and I need a mental breather before starting back up again.

So, right now
*weight
*purging all the crap in my house
* mental health, I'm going to ask my doctor about Zoloft - anyone know anything about it??

These are 3 things that I can do in moderation that won't overstimulate me. And, they'll benefit me in the long run. I have SO much in my house that needs to GOOOOOO. My weight needs to go down, and I need to address the anxiety I've had since moving to Mississippi that I couldn't take medication for while TTC.

This kinda got off track from being just about weight loss - I just wanted you all to know that I'm still here!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's why this blog isn't just about weight loss. It's about being healthy.

I'm glad you're making a choice to focus on your health, Roni. I'm sorry your TTC journey turned out the way it did. I think some time for a mental breather is going to be great for you, in a lot of ways.