Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thurs, Aug 8, 2009

Today's weight is 185.5! That's another 2.5 lbs down.

I had one day this week that was baaaad. I'm glad it didn't completely mess everything up. I had a day that I used 35.5 points in one day. Yikes. I figured out the culprit, though. That morning I ate cereal with a banana for breakfast. Carbs and sugar. For the rest of the day I was ravenous. I could not get full no matter what. I snacked and ate all day long.

My 2 favorites right now for quick and yummy protein are Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Roast Beef, and Johnsonville turkey cheddar sausages. The Roast Beef is 1 point for 6 slices of meat! It is soo good, too. It is flavored like a French Dip sandwich, so it has a little oniony au jus taste. YUUM. The Johnsonville sausages are 3 points a piece, and taste like you're eating something really naughty.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm feeling good. I'm well on my way to reaching my 9 week goal of 178. I cannot wait to break the 180s. Can't wait.

1 comment:

The Roaming Bilderbacks said...

Yay Amber!

Those sausages sound so good! I'll have to get them once Tony leaves (he wouldn't eat them).