Monday, January 19, 2009

Surprise!

I'm still here.
I'm still kickin'.

Not... kickin' as much as Ambs though :)

She's a really good writer, and sometimes I feel like I just don't know what to say, or how to say it. Like Amber, I've fallen off the wagon. Buuuttt, I have a great new motivator, and her name is NOLA.
I'm gonna kick ass, and take names. Cause I am NOT going to be the "fat girl" in NOLA. I want to feel confident, and pretty, and ONLY wory about having a good time. Not worry that I don't look as pretty, or as thin, or as _____ as the other Chicks there. This isn't a trip to be self conscious. This is a trip to take a break from "Mommyhood" and "wifehood". A trip to feel good, and have a Fan-Freaking-Tastic good time. I determined to do that. AND, to show off my hard work to my chickies!!
Ambs and I have been looking up outfits and such, for the NOLA trip. I've got to keep remind myself that this trip is around the corner, an I've gotta make EVERY day count. And make SMART choices every day.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, so I'm going to admit that I don't want to be the fat one, either. I HATE looking at pictures of me with my sisters and recognizing that I'm always the fat one. I want to have fun IN MY BODY and be proud of myself.

You said it best, Roni... this is NOT a trip for low self-esteem. NOT AT ALL.

Chrissy said...

I was wondering about you! Glad to see you back on the wagon.

I need to lose about 15lbs to make my ultimate goal weight. You two help keep me going. It makes me remember there are other people who want to eat an entire bag of Oreos, alone!

See ya in 7 weeks hot mama! WHOOO HOOOOO!