Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum...

Okay, so I've been in NOLA with my hubby for the past few days.  We did NOT take time to track points and eat only healthy things.  I am okay with the fact that I'm at 197.5 today.  I gained a little, but I can get back on track, and it'll be fine.

The good things:
Most meals we shared an entree.  We each got our own salad, and split an entree.  It was really nice.
Our hotel was a block north of Bourbon St, so we walked EVERYWHERE.  My feet and hips were killing me because I brought flip flops and various cute shoes, not so much on the supportive shoes.  
Breakfast we ate at the hotel, and they had a nice array of fruits and cereal.  I did make a waffle one morning, but otherwise, I ate pretty healthy for my first meal of the day.

Oh, and the really good thing - I don't drink at home.  Sometimes I have a beer, but I have NEVER had so many fruity beverages in my life!  It was fun, and it was nice to play and let go, but I'm all business now.  

Thanks for following me, and checking in...Now I've gotta update my gain on all my tracking... 

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

eh, what's one pound! How often do you get to have a good adult time!

Tigerlilly said...

You'll bounce back ... easy peasy! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time - and now *I* want a fruity beverage ;)

Who I Am said...

I'm so proud of you! You only gained 1 pound! That's awesome! Hmm....fruity beverages. Speaking of which, I need your sangria recipe!