Sunday, July 26, 2009

Didn't think I'd do it, did you?

Okay, so I'm a couple days late, but I did weigh in on time.  I had a weird and BUSY week this week.  Many thanks to my friend, Leah, for watching the boys while I went and had blood work done. It's so nice to have support when the hubs is gone.  

My weight this week is 191.  I lost 3 lbs, and I'm really happy about it.  I'm working hard to drink enough.  I am not giving in to the urge to hit the bakery racks or buy macaroni and cheese at the store.  I had a goal to work out 4 hours/week, but that didn't work this week.  I only did 1.5 hours, but that's something.  I rearranged furniture in both the living room and my bedroom, and did a lot of things around the house related to reorganizing those rooms.  I also did some jogging and pilates.  I've been fighting some hard core fatigue, and trying to give into it to an extent.  I know that sounds odd, but I've noticed with my fibromyalgia, if I don't listen to what my body is telling me, it'll make me listen.  Stuart won't be home for more than a month still, and I can't afford to be run down and sick when I'm doing the single parent thing.

I am so hopeful that I'll reach my goal of 178 by mid-September.  As I've said before, I weighed 172 when we got married in January of 2000, and it would be so nice to be at or below that weight by our 10-year anniversary.  

Thanks in advance for your support.

~A~

3 comments:

The Roaming Bilderbacks said...

You can do it, Amber! I love your poster idea... I might have to do something like that for myself. I gotta get back into working out this week.. I slacked off the last few weeks and well, it ain't pretty.

Milli' said...

Hey, did you count your furniture moving in that 1.5 hours? Dang it, that's exercise! Woo hoo on the three pounds (and passing up the mac and cheese)!

Milli' said...

Oh, love the new look by the way. Kind of reminds me of the theme you had going in your bedroom :)