Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love my husband

My husband is feeling his age, I think.  His wiry, "girlish" figure is taking more energy to maintain since he hit the big 3-0 and he's quickly approaching 31.  He is on a health kick, and I am so proud of him.  It is so nice to have him helping me choose healthy foods!  He even stood patiently as I convinced him that the Light English Muffins were a better choice than bagels.  (and they're only 1 point!) 

I am proud to say that I am more points conscious, and my breakfast this morning was a whopping 2 points, but I feel fabulous!  I had a Light English Muffin with some fat free cream cheese, as well as 2 cups of coffee.  I used to drink a little coffee with my creamer and sugar, but have changed that habit!  I only put 1 tsp of fat free creamer in a cup of coffee.  I bought the man a coffee grinder for Valentine's, so it's nice to appreciate the flavor of the coffee without drowning it in fat and calories.

I'm ready to start feeling better and taking care of myself again.  

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

It's really nice to hear you like that. :)