Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quickie - Weigh In 10/30

Back on the horse, and the losin's good!

Today's weigh in is an important one.  I have now lost 10% of my original body weight.  I'll post later about what that means, but I've gotta get the kids ready to get out this morning...

Today's number is 187.5!  It's a 2 lb loss from last week.

I am really hoping to be at 182 by the time Stuart comes home.  I know I can.  We're not even halfway into the patrol, so I have time to do it safely.  I'm ordering a BEAUTIFUL dress to wear to pick him up.  

Started jogging a little this week, and did 30 minutes of pilates last night.  The pilates was GREAT!  AAAAAND, I was able to do the thing where you lay flat on your back and roll up to sitting (like my technical knowledge?).  I couldn't do it before, though, and I totally did last night!  WOO HOO!

Have a great day!  

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great job Amber!
You deserve a new dress, 10% is a big deal! Keep working hard.

Cirrus said...

Woot Woot! You are doing great!

Milli' said...

So awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of the new you in your new dress! It's gonna be like in the movies where he gets off his ship and runs over to you, lays you back, and plants a big, wet one! P.S. I love Pilates too!

Tanoi said...

OMG, I saw your siggy on CC and my jaw dropped as I clicked as fast as I could to read your blog. I'm so freaking happy for you! I'm jumping up and down for you.....pause.....I swear I just got up and did it for you! I want a picture of you in that new dress, that you TOTALLY deserve. You're kicking some major butt!

The Roaming Bilderbacks said...

I love that rolling pilates move! Its one of my fave.. that and child's pose. LOL