Friday, August 8, 2008

My New Diet!!!!!!

Seefood diet!! I'm sure you've heard of it, it's the diet where you See Food, and you eat it...
Ah ha ha, I'm so funny.
I've been doing so well, but the past five days I've sucked. I think I caught it from Amber *cough cough*. No, really I think it's the damn Clomid. I'm trying to minimize the excuses I tell myself... but really, I think that's what my struggle has been. I want to eat bad, bad things. And I do.. because I'm so damn crabby that it's the only thing that's keeping me sane.

Last night was my last night of this Devil drug, so hopefully things will be smoother here on out.

PS, I'm up 2#

*groan* I've GOT TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

For real. You can do it. I drug you down with me, now I'm gonna pull you back out of it!!!

Don't you remember how good you were feeling when you ate those salads? Really...I'm not being facetious. I've been feeling like s**t because I've been eating that way.

(((hugs)))

(and hitch a ride with Mona tomorrow, okay?)

Sambalina said...

Good Luck!

I will tell you Clomid made me eat ALL the time.

I'm sure you and Amber will continue to do great!